MyFloridaCode.com

[Florida Code Talk] residential guard rail height
Jay Custer JCUSTER5 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jul 10 18:52:57 EDT 2008

is the height for guard rail 36" or 42" on single family residential?
section 1012 of Florida building code calls for 42" with a exception for r-3
regarding steps. Section r312 of Florida residential building code calls for
36". It seems that I can use 36" for a single family home, but I am told I
need 42". Any info would be helpful.